Do you know somebody who is at risk of falling? Our Personal Emergency Response Systems encourage independent living in your own home. They are perfect for someone living alone so they can get help quickly when needed. Our systems also shine in non-emergency situations as well – a situation where an ambulance is not needed, but having someone come over to provide help is.
Here is what to look for in a Personal Emergency Response System medical alert:
- You should have a choice of wearing the button on a pendant or a wristband.
- The base unit has a dedicated help button
- Multiple individuals can be contacted when help is needed
- The base unit has a battery back-up
- The pendant has a range that can communicate to the base unit from anywhere in your home
- The company providing the unit should provide its own ULC listed monitoring
Security ONE is proud to be a leader in the Personal Emergency Response System industry. We have been trusted by healthcare providers since 1978. Our medical alert units are monitored in our own ULC listed, 5 Diamond certified Central Monitoring Station on a 24 hour basis.
To learn more about our Personal Emergency Response Systems, call 1-800-265-5317 or just CLICK HERE.