Save This Vacation Checklist. Receive a Free Indoor Total Connect Camera!
Don’t let nagging doubts about the security of your home spoil your vacation.
Print this vacation checklist and eliminate your worries while you’re away.
- Notify the central station and tell us the dates you intend to be away and give us a contact number where you can be reached.
- Also, notify us that you would like to test your security system to ensure it is working properly and we are receiving signals from your control panel.
- Stop your mail, newspaper and other deliveries.
- Arrange to have your lawn mowed while you’re away.
- Ask a neighbor to put out your trash cans and recycle bins on collection day and then retrieve them.
- Don’t change the message on your answering machine, and never leave a message that says you’re out of town.
- Leave window blinds and shades in normal positions.
- A few days before you leave on vacation, set and activate automatic timers for your lights and a TV or radio to be sure they are working properly.
- Unplug your automatic garage door opener.
- Before you lock the front door, do a final walk-through to make certain all unnecessary appliances are turned off, all windows and doors are locked and all non-essential appliances and electronics are either turned off and/or unplugged.
- Arm your alarm system, lock the door and enjoy your vacation!
The above list is just a few of the many ways to improve your security plan. But wouldn’t it be great if you could check in on your home in real time while you’re away?.
Just mention Promo Code VACATION19 and you’ll receive an indoor Total Connect camera for FREE with a 7-day or 30-day cloud storage package. Call 1-800-265-5317 or just click the button below!
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.securityonealarm.com/totalconnectcamerabundle/” text=”Order Now” ]