A Windsor family is lucky they didn’t lose their entire home after their dog started a fire. Security ONE clients, Jesse Garant and Jessica Lockhart were going out for a dinner across the border in Detroit when Security ONE called to notify about a smoke alarm going off. The Fire Department was there in minutes and discovered that the 9 year old dog had jumped up onto the stove and accidentally turned on their stove. A cutting board near by soon caught fire and triggered the monitored smoke alarm.

Security ONE central station operator, Molly Gillanders recently paid the client a visit and received a Life Safety award from Security ONE. Rich Garton of CTV was on hand to tell the story.

Dustin Vermast, Director of Sales & Loyalty Operations shares that “this is a prime example of how alarm systems can save lives and property.” Vermast suggests that “all alarm systems are capable of adding not only Fire but Flood and Carbon Monoxide monitoring. Security ONE has an all-inclusive monitoring rate so adding more types of monitoring in addition to burglary is a no-brainer.”

Call 1-800-265-5317 to take 15% off of our Smoke Detectors or just CLICK THE BUTTON!

Buy Now

Watch the story covered by CTV News Windsor HERE!

Call 1-800-265-5317 to take 15% off of our Smoke Detectors or just CLICK THE BUTTON!

Buy Now